Quantcast

Pages

Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Waiting on Wednesday: The Unholy Consult by R. Scott Bakker

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

The Unholy Consult by R. Scott Bakker
Expected publication: July 11th 2017 by The Overlook Press

The highly anticipated and explosive finale to the master of grimdark R. Scott Bakker’s acclaimed high fantasy series

In this shattering conclusion to The Aspect-Emperor books, praised for their “sweeping epic scale and detailed historical world building” (Grimdark Magazine), R. Scott Bakker delivers the series’ feverishly harrowing and long-awaited finish.


Not much of a blurb, I know, but some books just sell themselves - especially when the author has such a devoted following a Bakker. I've some catching up to do with this series, but I'm excited to see how it all ends.

3 comments:

  1. I still need to read The Great Ordeal. But realistically I probably need to reread the first two of this series before moving on to the last two (though I think I could skip a Prince of Nothing reread as most of it are still etched in my brain).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always interesting to see how a series will conclude. I hope you get to catch up before this one drops!

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope the series ends well and you enjoy the read - it sounds very promising tbh.
    Lynn :D

    ReplyDelete