Quantcast

Pages

Saturday, June 10, 2017

From the Shelf to the Page: This Week in the Ruins

Stacking The Shelves and Mailbox Monday are a pair of weekly memes that are about sharing the books that came your way over the past week, and which you've added to your shelves - whether they be physical or virtual, borrowed or bought, or for pleasure or review.



I haven't had a lot to share lately, mainly because we're neck-deep in boxes, and packing has consumed most of my time. 

I did pick up a whole bunch of adventure e-books from K.T. Tomb, since pretty much their entire catalogue seemed to be free this week, along with an adventure book from Sean Ellis. Hmm, I'm seeing a trend here . . .

            

αωαωαωαωαωαωαω


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is another weekly meme, this time focused on what books are spending the most time in your hands and in your head, as opposed to what's been added to your shelf.

I haven't had much luck with my reads lately, but I'm enjoying The Dragon's Legacy by Deborah A. Wolfand I'm just starting The Legion of Flame by Anthony Ryan.

  

What's topping your shelves this week?

8 comments:

  1. Darn, a few of those KT Tomb books sound really good but they are not on sale cheap on Amazon UK! Might need to treat myself to Dinosaur Island though and see what I think of it. Then I might just sample a few others if I like it...Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ghosts of Titanic - sounds intriguing.
    Love the Ryan cover - still haven't read the first book but it's patiently waiting.
    Lynn :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never read any of K.T. Tomb's books but they all look interesting!

    Here’s my Stacking the Shelves!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice, looks like you're having a week of dragons :) Glad to hear you're having fun with Ryan's new book, I'm looking forward to reading that one as well.

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, dragons. *distracted*

    Good luck with all the packing/boxes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice looking assortment of books. I, too, am buried in boxes. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hear you on the boxes and packing. That's what I'm doing too for the next five weeks. The move is really happening. We have temporary housing squared away and most of our home library in storage now. Come see what I'm reading this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry I missed those KT Tomb freebies. Adventure books can be such fun. Those two dragon covers are gorgeous! Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete