Quantcast

Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Waiting on Wednesday: Pirate by Clive Cussler & Robin Burcell

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Pirate by Clive Cussler & Robin Burcell
Expected publication: September 13th 2016 by G.P. Putnam's Sons

The outstanding new Sam and Remi Fargo adventure from the #1 New York Times–bestselling author.

An 800-year-old treasure . . . an ancient cypher wheel . . . a brutal murder . . . and a man who will stop at nothing to claim what he considers rightfully his. Husband-and-wife treasure-hunting team Sam and Remi Fargo have gone on impossible missions before and faced many perils, but never have they faced an adversary as determined as the one before them now. The battle will take them halfway around the world, and at its end will be either one of the most glorious finds in history—or certain death.


It's Clive Cussler, it's a new Fargo adventure, and it has 800 year old pirate treasure. 'Nuff said.

7 comments:

  1. I would love to be part of a husband-and-wife treasure-hunting team! It's like The Mummy but in the 21st century! I'll have to check this series out! Thanks for sharing :) I hope you have a great week!
    My WoW
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh intriguing!! Sounds like a good one!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I remember Sam and Remi Fargo! I've read one of their earlier adventures, Spartan Gold...that actually might have been the first in the series.

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like a fun series. I will have to check it out. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds interesting! My husband and my father both love Cussler so I'll have to tell them about this one! Here's my WoW if you'd like to stop by my blog.

    ReplyDelete