Quantcast

Pages

Sunday, March 4, 2012

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme created by Kristi at The Story Siren. The idea of the meme is pretty simple - share the books you bought for yourself, won via a contest or first-read program, received as part of a book tour, or were provided with for the purposes of a review.

Since my wife already complains about the bookshelves that have spread across two bedrooms, the pile on the floor by our bed, the pile on the stairs, and the pile in the living room, I try not to bring in too many new books, so this will likely be more of a biweekly or monthly meme for me, but here goes . . .

Purchased - just because I want to give it a read


Cripple Wolf by Jeff Burke


Received for review



The Scar by Sergey & Marina Dyachenko



Cinema of Shadows by Michael West



Ninja Versus Pirate Featuring Zombies by James Marshall

1 comment:

  1. I buy so many "just because I want to read it." I have to stop that. =)
    Happy Reading!

    Mary

    ReplyDelete