Quantcast

Pages

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

"Waiting On" Wednesday: Skirmish by Michelle West

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:

Skirmish by Michelle West:

At long last, Jewel is preparing to announce her candidacy to become the next Terafin and claim the House Seat. But it is a decision that has her targeted by demons who will stop at nothing to destroy Jewel and her allies as the House War begins...

As this is the penultimate volume of The House War saga, it may just be time for me to get caught up. For those new to Michelle, the series does share a universe with her previous The Sacred Hunt and The Sun Sword sagas, but can be read alone - in fact, Michelle recommends new readers start with The House War, and then move onto the other series.

8 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of the series before, but it does sound cool!
    - Jessica @ Book Sake

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read this series yet. West writes some *big* books and I haven't had the time to properly devote myself to them yet. Good pick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never heard of this series, or this author. I might check it out sometime, sounds very good. Great pick! Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't heard of that one. But it does look pretty awesome!

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pick! You introduced me to something new. It sounds really intriguing. Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never heard of this one before I like the premise though! Great pick!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  7. This author is the best. Give her a shot and you won't regret it.

    ReplyDelete