Quantcast

Saturday, July 16, 2016

From the Shelf to the Page: This Week in the Ruins

In case you missed it, here's what happened in the Ruins this week . . .


WTF Friday: Berzerkoids by M.P. Johnson

Waiting on Wednesday: The Wall of Storms by Ken Liu

Fantasy Review: The Waking Fire by Anthony Ryan


αωαωαωαωαωαωαω

Stacking The Shelves and Mailbox Monday are a pair of weekly memes that are about sharing the books that came your way over the past week, and which you've added to your shelves - whether they be physical or virtual, borrowed or bought, or for pleasure or review.


  

αωαωαωαωαωαωαω

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is another weekly meme, this time focused on what books are spending the most time in your hands and in your head, as opposed to what's been added to your shelf.

You can tell summer is upon us, because my reading list is all over the place. I'm trying to balance the review pile with some titles I want to read for myself, but really I'm just going with whatever I'm in the mood for at time and allowing myself the pleasure of enjoying the reads.

  

What's topping your shelves this week?

7 comments:

  1. I'm interested to hear your thoughts on An Accident of Stars. I nearly requested it but held off because I'm just too busy. But it looks really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm swamped with books at the moment thanks to too many freebies...yet I don't seem to care! Enjoy your new reads!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm curious about both Accident of Stars and Spiderlught

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really looking forward to Spiderlight! And I know what you mean about reading during the summer months. I am all over the place with my moods, but I don't have your self-restraint so I have to plan my reading and stick to it or I doubt I would finish anything :)

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was looking at Spiderlight sometime last week -- are you enjoying it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. it truly is all over the place :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haven't heard of any of these books, but I hope that you enjoy them all!
    Check out my Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete