Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Review Teaser: Chains of the Heretic by Jeff Salyards

Okay, I've been asked to hold off on a full review until closer to the publication date, but I can't resist leaving you all with a little teaser to stoke your anxiety . . .

Damn! If Veil of the Deserters expanded upon the world and the story of Scourge of the Betrayer, then this one rips it wide open and shoves us headlong into a heap of betrayals. The second book was a textbook example of how you build to a climax - Chains of the Heretic schools the genre on how you successfully deliver it.


Hardcover, 608 pages
Expected publication: February 2nd 2016 by Night Shade Books

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes, and they've gotten better with each book.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It's a great series, and one that just gets bigger and better with each book.

      Delete
  3. I'm going to be reading this closer to release, because if I want to gush, I'm going to gush. I don't know if I could show your restraint :)

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's tough, but there are some books you just can't wait for. :)

      Delete