Quantcast

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Please excuse my absence . . .

The world lost a great man today, a father, a husband, a grandfather, and a friend. I learned everything I know about being a man and a father from him. 

I'm a better person because of him.

Rest in peace, Dad.

Niagara Falls Obituaries - Robert 'Bob' Milne


While I have a scheduled post or two set up for the coming week, I don't expect to be around much to comment, much less organize my thoughts for a review.

I will be back, I just need some time . . .

11 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear it, Bob, accept my condolences :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is very sad, I really feel for you.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very sorry to hear this Bob, my condolences to you and your family.

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry, Bob! Prayers for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man... I'm sorry for your loss. My best wishes to you and yours right now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so sorry for your loss, Bob. I'll keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so sorry Bob. I lost my mum to cancer just over a year ago so I know what you must be going through. Thoughts are with you. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh God, Bob. My sincerest sympathies. You take all the time, alright? We'll wait. This won't. So.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sorry to hear this. Thoughts and best wishes are with you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Our thoughts and best wishes are with you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Somehow this post escaped my notice. I'm so sorry, Bob. Good thoughts headed your way.

    ReplyDelete