Quantcast

Pages

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday - Macgyver: Fugitive Gauntlet by David Lee Zlotff & Tony Lee

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:

Macgyver: Fugitive Gauntlet by David Lee Zlotff & Tony Lee
Image Comics (October 8, 2013)

Welcome to the long-awaited return of Macgyver, co-written by his creator! When an old friend calls for help, Mac becomes involved in a web of industrial espionage, murder, and a white-knuckle pursuit across the globe with a million-dollar hit on his head and a beautiful woman by his side! Can he live long enough to save the world - or has his luck finally run out?

Contains the full creation back story written by Lee Zlotoff, which ran as a five part story at the back of each comic book issue, as well as an introduction by MacGyver and Stargate SG:1 Producer Micheal Greenburg, and a special article from Lee Zlotoff outlining his future plans for MacGyver.


I don't care if it's just a comic book, rather than the cinematic appearance we've all be waiting for, Mac is back! Co-written by David Lee Zlotff, creator of the original television series, this 5 issue miniseries apparently features Pete Thornton and the Phoenix Foundation, as well as the voice-overs we all remember. Oh, and there just may be a handy MacGyver gadget to save the day. :)

3 comments:

  1. MacGyver was such a cool show. Of course, Richard Dean Anderson was cool in the role.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband would LOVE this!
    I have not read a graphic novel. I don't know why I have always wanted to I might have to add one into my reading I have heard such great things about reading them

    Thanks for stopping by my WOW

    Michelle@Because reading is better than real life

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOoh very nice! Never watched this show, but I at least know of it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete