Quantcast

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Stacking The Shelves & What I'm Reading

Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme being hosted by Tynga's Reviews, while Mailbox Monday is being hosted by Dolce Bellezza this month (see Mailbox Monday for each month's host). Both memes are all about sharing the books you've added to your shelves - physical and virtual, borrowed and bought. It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey, and it's focused on what's in your hands, as opposed to what's on your shelf.


Haven't done much shelf stacking lately, because I'm trying to catch up on the titles I already have, but I've added a few review titles:



I've also stocked my e-reader with a few free titles from Amazon and Kobo over the past few weeks:'


As for what we're reading, the team has reviews coming up over the next 2 weeks for:


The last one comes to us courtesy of Sally, who will be joining Donald as a second contributing reviewer!

What's topping your shelves this week?

Bait, J. Kent Messum, Hooded Man, Paul Kane, Blood King, Bruce Blake, Encounter with Tiber, Buzz Aldrin, Fearsome Journeys, Jonathan Strahan, The End Was Not the End, Joshua Leet, Desper Hollow, Elizabeth Massie, The Diabolist, Layton Green, The Killer Wore Leather, Laura Antoniou

17 comments:

  1. so many cool books. happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cover for Bait.
    Thanks for stopping by at our blog and happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I confess I don't know these ones but I hope you'll like them all. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have so many eBooks on my iPad, it's scary. This summer, I am tackling them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All these look good, especially Blood of the King. Happy reading and thanks for stopping by! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice haul. Most of your pile is new to me. I must do research on some of these titles.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of these books are new to me! Hopefully you will enjoy them all! Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Blood of the King sounds wicked awesome, I hope you enjoy it! Happy reading, and thanks for stopping by! =D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm trying to catch up on the books already in my TBR pile, but can't seem to resist adding new ones. Like the looks of The Hooded Man, as the cover reminds me of Robin Hood. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Enjoy your new goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hooded Man looks interesting! I need to check it out. Enjoy all the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE your shelves; makes me want to grab some sci-fi/fantasy out of my shelves as my next read! Enjoy your reading week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm playing a game of catch up too...and I'm losing ;)

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice mailbox. ENJOY all your books.

    I didn't post a Mailbox Monday this week. I am not home yet. Will be heading home tomorrow from the BEA. I am just checking out everyone's mailboxes. :)

    I do have a review of THE TIME BETWEEN by Karen White posted this morning.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think I'm constantly adding more books to my shelves than I can read in a lifetime. I'm currently reading Brave New World by Aldous Huxley and Forever in Blue by Ann Brashares.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have been avoiding the Kindle freebies as it is packed full of books that I need to read. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hooded Man could be the one for me, Bob

    ReplyDelete
  17. Some awesome looking books here. I just got Blood of the King myself last week. The Weight of Blood looks especially good. Enjoy! New Follower via GFC and Bloglovin!
    Here are my newest additions

    ReplyDelete