Quantcast

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Stacking The Shelves & What I'm Reading

Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme being hosted by Tynga's Reviews, while Mailbox Monday is being hosted by 4 The Love of Books this month (see Mailbox Monday for each month's host). Both memes are all about sharing the books you've added to your shelves - physical and virtual, borrowed and bought. It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey, and it's focused on what's in your hands, as opposed to what's on your shelf.


A small stack of review titles this week:



As for what I'm reading, I have reviews coming up over the next 2 weeks for:


What's topping your shelves this week?

14 comments:

  1. After the End sounds interesting. I noticed it on a couple of new book piles today, altough I never heard of t before. I hope you enjoy all new books you got!
    Also, can't wait for your review of Magician's End. :)

    New books for me this week...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! These are all new to me! Hope you enjoy them all!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. MAGICIAN'S END catches my interest first, Bob!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just hopping through, nice additions :)

    My STS

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice haul. You got some that are brand new to me.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't know any but I hope you'll like them all. Happy reading!

    here is mine

    ReplyDelete
  7. The End was not the End looks interesting. Raymond Feist is often good. Enjoy! New follower via GFC
    Here are my newest additions

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have several Raymond Feist titles on my physical bookshelf, but still TBR. (I'm reading at least five eBooks for every paper book right now.) My at-the-moment reads are Storm Dancer by Rayne Hall (eBook) and A Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin (paper).

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, looks like you have a busy but fun reading week ahead. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice mailbox. ENJOY!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Mailbox Monday

    ReplyDelete
  11. New titles for me, enjoy!

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2013/05/mailbox-monday_13.html

    ReplyDelete