Quantcast

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Stacking The Shelves & What I'm Reading

Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme being hosted by Tynga's Reviews, while Mailbox Monday is being hosted by MariReads this month (see Mailbox Monday for each month's host). Both memes are all about sharing the books you've added to your shelves - physical and virtual, borrowed and bought. It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey, and it's focused on what's in your hands, as opposed to what's on your shelf.


A small stack of review titles this week:



As for what I'm reading, I have reviews coming up over the next 2 weeks for:


What's topping your shelves this week?
Luke Scull, David Black, John O'Neill, Douglas F. Warwick, Raymond E. Feist, Ira Nayman, Peter Hallett

9 comments:

  1. Great haul! Hope you enjoy them all :3

    Here's my STS!

    ~Stephanie @ Bookfever

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh nice! I haven't heard of these but they look like exciting reads! Hope you enjoy them all!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not familiar with any of these books, but I hope you enjoy them all :)
    Stacking the Shelves
    New Meme for Cover Lovers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Raymond Feist books! Always good to read.
    Here are my newest additions

    ReplyDelete
  5. I heard great things about Grimm Company, I will be looking forward to your review.
    Interesting books. I hope you enjoy them all!
    New books for me this week...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice idea, including three memes in one post. Enjoy your week!

    Here's my It's Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice Mailbox....ENJOY them all.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Mailbox Monday

    ReplyDelete