Quantcast

Pages

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Stacking The Shelves & What I'm Reading

Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme being hosted by Tynga's Reviews, while Mailbox Monday is being hosted by MariReads this month (see Mailbox Monday for each month's host). Both memes are all about sharing the books you've added to your shelves - physical and virtual, borrowed and bought. It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey, and it's focused on what's in your hands, as opposed to what's on your shelf.


A few new review titles this week:

    

    

As for what I'm reading, I have reviews coming up over the next 2 weeks for:


What's topping your shelves this week?
Ian Whates Brian Braden Justyna Plichta-Jendzio Justine Saracen David Walton Lee Battersby

15 comments:

  1. sounds like you've opted for a darker titles this week, Bob

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh nice variety!! Haven't heard of these but I hope you enjoy them all!

    My STS will be up Sunday, so be sure to stop by!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know your books but I hope you'll enjoy them all. happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not familiar with any of these, but I love to come across new books!

    Check out my SP & STS.

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  5. Though I'm not familiar with these books, they sure look intriguing! Enjoy your week in books and thank you for stopping by Southern Girl Reads.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haven't read any of these, but I hope you'll enjoy them! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy! your week of reads.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2013/04/mailbox-monday_8.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Black Feathers looks interesting and I look forward to your review. Thanks for stopping by my blog today and hope your books are great reads this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoy the books this week, I hadn't heard of any of them before.
    My weekly meme is here
    http://mysparemoments.com/2013/04/08/its-monday-what-am-i-reading-7-with-reviews/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love & Zombies looks fun, and I've heard good things about Black Feathers. Happy reading & enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have yet to get into Doctor Who, but I think I need to.. :)

    The Monster Report

    ReplyDelete
  12. I looked up a lot of the books you have listed - they all sound interesting. LOL - like I don't have enough to catch up on already. :)

    Enjoy your next reads :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ballad of the Fallen looks great! Enjoy all your reads!
    Have a great week!

    -Kimberly @ Turning the Pages

    ReplyDelete
  14. Interesting books...ENJOY!!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Mailbox Monday

    ReplyDelete