Monday, February 4, 2013

What Are You Reading?

No new additions this week, hence no Stacking The Shelves, but it is Monday!, which means it is indeed time to ask What Are You Reading? (a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey, focused on what's in your hands, as opposed to what's on your shelf).

As for what I'm reading, I'm juggling a pair of e-books, including the ARC of Peter V. Brett's upcoming chapter in The Demon Cycle and the first book in The Wrath of the Northmen from Elizabeth Baxter, which I suspect will slake my fantasy thirst for a bit . . .

     

. . . leaving either Charla by Alexander Beresford or Leviathan Wakes by James S.A. Corey coming up next, depending on whether it's the horror element or the sci-fi element that hooks me first as a palate-cleanser and change of pace.

     

What's topping your shelves this week?

6 comments:

  1. I have a crap load on my shelf. I slowed down a lot on reading to tend my writing skills. Many new things coming outta of my head this year. Just need to edit and publish.

    I am currently reading The Art of Submission and
    I, Crimsonstreak. As well as Poetry by Yusef K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I arrived via Book Journeys. This is my first visit to your blog!
    Great Blog!
    Beth 2 Free Spirit Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still reading Wings of Wrath by C.S. Friedman right now. I did stumble upon a gem called Gideon's Wall on Amazon... I've only read a little bit but it seems like it might be really really good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your covers are so dark this week, when I was seeing htem I just though, dun dun duuuunnnnnnn :) Hope they were wonderful!

    Have a lovely reading week

    Whatcha readin' this week @ the Brunette Librarian and Don't forget to enter to win Philippa Gregory's "Changeling"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope you have a wonderful week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh nice! Those are new to me but I hope you enjoy them all!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete