Quantcast

Pages

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Stacking The Shelves & What I'm Reading

Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme being hosted by Tynga's Reviews, while Mailbox Monday is being hosted by Unabridged Chick this month (see Mailbox Monday for each month's host). Both memes are all about sharing the books you've added to your shelves - physical and virtual, borrowed and bought. It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey, and it's focused on what's in your hands, as opposed to what's on your shelf.


A few new review titles added to the pile this week . . .


As for what I'm reading, I'm juggling a pair of titles at the moment:


What's topping your shelves this week?
Ian Whates Brian Braden Justyna Plichta-Jendzio Justine Saracen David Walton Lee Battersby

12 comments:

  1. OOh very nice! Those are new to me but I hope you enjoy them all!

    My STS will be up tomorrow so be sure to stop by!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always wanted to read QUINTESENCE! It's been sold for movie adaptation if I'm not mistaken and I love anything about dragons.
    MARCHING DEAD and NAOR also seem interesting, Bob

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never heard of these books before. These all have some pretty amazing covers. Very nice indeed.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of these books either, but they certainly look intriguing judging by the covers. Hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like some great books in your stack this week! Hope you enjoy all you got :)

    Here's my STS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't know these ones but I hope you'll like them all! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hadn't heard of a lot of these, but they all look really good. I hope you enjoy all of them.

    Here's my Book Haul

    ~Danica Page@Taking it One Page at a Time

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm gonna gobble up The Marching Dead when it comes out. I recieved an ARC for the first one, so I figured it's only fair I buy the second one. Debating reading Tigana by Guy Gavriel Kay after I finish The Folly of the World. There is a storm brewing over on Goodreads about The Grim Company by Luke Scull. Might have to thrown that one on the list as well;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. New titles for me, enjoy!

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2013/02/mailbox-monday_25.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. ENJOY your books.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Mailbox Monday

    ReplyDelete