Quantcast

Pages

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Stacking The Shelves & What I'm Reading

Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme being hosted by Tynga's Reviews, while Mailbox Monday is being hosted by Unabridged Chick this month (see Mailbox Monday for each month's host). Both memes are all about sharing the books you've added to your shelves - physical and virtual, borrowed and bought. It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey, and it's focused on what's in your hands, as opposed to what's on your shelf.


First of all, as much as I've been trying to limit my review titles while I get caught up, there were a few since my last update that I just couldn't refuse:

            

At the same time, I finally made use of my Amazon gift certificate balance to purchase a few (cheap) titles from my want list:

            

As for what I'm reading, I'm juggling a few titles at the moment:

      

What's topping your shelves this week?
Patrick Mallory John Mulhall Wol-vriey Sean Ferrell Alexander Beresford
C.W. Lasart Christopher David Petersen David Bishoff Rhiannon Frater Tom Glover Guy Gavriel Kay Elisabeth Baxter Martin Fruchtman

11 comments:

  1. OOh nice! These are new to me but they look like exciting reads! Hope you enjoy them all!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look like a Sci-Fi fiend! Me too. hope you love your books.
    You can find my STS at: http://gwynnethwhite.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a lot of great books. I haven't seen a lot of them, but they look really good.

    Thanks for sharing.

    Here's mine

    ~Danica Page@Taking it One Page at a Time

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome haul! All of these titles are new to me but they look pretty rad! I'm very intrigued by The Last Bastion of the Living, I've heard wonderful things about Rhiannon Frater's books so I'll have to check this one out. Happy reading, and thanks for stopping by my post earlier!

    New follower. =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I heard so many great things about the Frater book, I hope you'll like all your new books. (old follower)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds good I don't think I've heard of it before. Nice haul!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, judging by the other comments I should be seeing more than 1 book eh? Weird, I only see one called Geddy's moon. Maybe my browser.

      Delete
  7. I also should read 'Under Heaven' soon before 'River of stars' is out. Great haul, I hope you enjoy them all.
    Thanks for stopping by my STS.
    Dragana @ Bookworm Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you enjoy! all of your books.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2013/02/mailbox-monday_18.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haven't heard of any of these books...ENJOY!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Mailbox Monday

    ReplyDelete