Thursday, January 10, 2013

Feature and Follow Friday

Feature & Follow Friday is a blog hop that is designed to provide some much-appreciated exposure to the bloggers participating, and to expand their following. Hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read, each of whom feature a chosen blog for the week, it's an interesting way to get to know one another.

Question of the Week: If you could choose one supernatural being/creature to really exist, what would it be, and why?

That's a tough one. Old-school vampires are cool, but I'm no hunter, so I don't like my odds for survival. Faeries could be interesting, but I suspect having them around would be too much like playing the lottery - it would always be somebody else benefiting from their magicCall me crazy, but since the odds of survival are likely to be slim with most supernatural beings anyway, I'm going to go all out and choose dragons. Yeah, they're likely to burn down your house, eat your pets, and either crush you or reduce you to ashes . . . but what a final vision to take to your grave!

Parajunkee also hosts a Social Hop for Facebook and Twitter, which I regularly take part in. So, if you're one of those people who aren't on Blogger, or who just don't like Google Friend Connect, it's a great way to keep in touch and follow one another.

21 comments:

  1. oh dragons are a good one! It does seem like all supernatural creatures aren't very ummm human friendly eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great reply! Dragons would be awesome! :D My FFs are at Musings on Fantasia and LKHill. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I picked dragons too! I'm not a big fantasy reader, but dragons make me want to become one! :)

    Old Follow via GFC and NB
    Julie~ at New Adult Addiction and my brand new blog Clean Teen Reads

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bwhahahahaha! I love your answer! And I agree, it's gotta be a nicer way to die than being ripped apart by some mangy dog or having the blood sucked out of you by the pint by some pretty dead guy ;)
    Here's My FF!
    Happy Friday! =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! That's... kinda scary.
    my FF
    gfc follower

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dragons? Wow! I love dragons, but on they score very high on the list of dangerous creatures!

    I'm already a follower. My FF Post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I almost chose Dragons! Great choice! Have a great Friday :)

    Old email follower (sugar_and_snark AT yahoo .com)

    Sugar & Snark

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah, but what if they became trainable and then we could ride them? How cool would that be? Great answer! *Old Follower*

    My FF

    Happy Reading :)

    Keely @ Realms of an Open Mind

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dragons are badass.

    New GFC Follower.:)

    Click HERE for my FF.

    Louisse @ The Soul Sisters

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice! Seeing a few dragons today! I kept thinking of all the ways the supernaturals would kills us too. But I guess as long as we had good ones too, then I wouldn't mind what lived among us!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a unique answer...I wonder if dragons can be domesticated? LOL

    My FFF post.

    Angelica @ Paperback Princess

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it! I, for some reason, didn't think of dragons in the process. :)

    Brandy - My FF
    New Follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome Answer I would love to see real dragons. Now why didn't I think of them.
    Thanks for the share.
    Have a great weekend
    My F&F

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dragons would be awesome!! Reign of Fire makes you think twice about them but they would be worth it. lol

    New Follower!

    Check out my Feature & Follow
    Melissa @Spews of My Views

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yes, if one must face life with a supernatural creature, better to go out in flame and glory of being defeated by the dragons. =)

    new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dragons are pretty. And if I have to lose from a supernatural creature, this is the least terrifying I think..

    FF - Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi! New follower via GFC & FF blog hop! My blog is: http://www.glamourglory.com/
    I would choose mermaids because I just finished Madly and in that book they are peaceful creatures who love humans. Plus, they are usually beautiful and can live on land and under the ocean. How great is that?
    -Reyna
    tweet me @glamourglory

    ReplyDelete
  18. Haha, Great minds and all!

    Dragons as well.

    New Follwer via FF--

    ~V

    ReplyDelete
  19. Latest Hot Entertainment News, Latest updata about Bollywood, hollywood, pakistani Girls
    hotentertainnews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete