Quantcast

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Feature and Follow Friday

Feature & Follow Friday is a blog hop that is designed to provide some much-appreciated exposure to the bloggers participating, and to expand their following. Hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read, each of whom feature a chosen blog for the week, it's an interesting way to get to know one another.

Question of the Week: What is the last book that made you cry? Tell us about the scene...

I'd have to go with Terry Goodkind's The Omen Machine - I cried when I realized I actually spent good money on something so bad . . . especially when I knew better than to get my hopes up. LOL

Parajunkee also hosts a Social Hop for Facebook and Twitter, which I regularly take part in. So, if you're one of those people who aren't on Blogger, or who just don't like Google Friend Connect, it's a great way to keep in touch and follow one another.

9 comments:

  1. LOL, that bad huh? I hate when I cry for that reason. Happy Holidays!

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. Great answer. I really like Goodkind, but I haven't read that one, and I'll admit that a few of his later books weren't as good as earlier ones. My FFs are at Musings on Fantasia and LKHill. Happy Friday! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great answer.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/12/feature-follow.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would have to say... Message In A Bottle made me cry, such a good and moving story...

    New follower , just click below to follow me back.. ((((hugs))))

    http://bookshelvesofdreams.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  5. *grin* Thanks for saving me some $$. :)

    New GFC & Twitter follower.

    Bookworm Brandee

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL

    New Follower
    Super New Blogger
    http://myurbanfantasies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete