Quantcast

Pages

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Feature & Follow Friday

Feature & Follow Friday is a blog hop that is designed to provide some much-appreciated exposure to the bloggers participating, and to expand their following. Hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read, each of whom feature a chosen blog for the week, it's an interesting way to get to know one another.

Question of the Week: Books are turned into movies all the time! Turn it around. What movie would make a great book?

Well, with a 16-month old in the house it's been a while since I've been to the movies, so I'm going to take some liberties with the question and go with TV shows. I'd love to see somebody write new 'episodes' of Terra Nova, Nowhere Man, Brisco County, Twin Peaks, or MacGyver in novel format.



Parajunkee also hosts a Social Hop for Facebook and Twitter, which I regularly take part in. So, if you're one of those people who aren't on Blogger, or who just don't like Google Friend Connect, it's a great way to keep in touch and follow one another.

13 comments:

  1. Terra Nova is a good choice. I think TV shows were easier to choose from than movies.

    Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, if I had to pick a TV show, I'd pick LOST...that woudl be a trip. I can see the reviews now...too many POV's...CLIFFHANGERS!! One Star...LOL...

    Julie~ New Adult Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh MacGyver would be fantastic. I just was watching it on Netflix.

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopping through. Macguyver would be a fun mystery /thriller book series.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh those look like intriguing shows that would be good reads! I love a good mystery!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good picks. I would read Terra Nova! New follower. I am looking forward to your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of good choices.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/11/feature-follow_16.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really want to watch Terra Nova (as well as two other tv-shows of those you've mentioned) but from what I can tell, the concept would be amazing in book-format. Not sure about how the fandom would react, though. :'D

    Patricia // My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd like to see how Terra Nova would have turned out. New follower.
    http://aljambor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't think I have seen any of those before. New follower.
    http://racingtoread.blogspot.com/2012/11/feature-follow-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm participating and I've followed your blog.
    Hope you can make the trip over to mine :)

    ❤ Coffee, Books & Lipgloss ❤

    ReplyDelete
  12. TV shows would have been easier! Pushing Daises would have been my pick. :-)

    Thanks for stopping by, I am a new NB follower.

    http://littlereadridinghood.com/feature-follow-9/

    ReplyDelete