Saturday, September 29, 2012

Stacking The Shelves and Mailbox Monday

Stacking The Shelves is a new weekly meme being hosted by Tynga over at Tynga's ReviewsStacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you've added to your shelves - physical and virtual, borrowed and bought. Mailbox Monday, meanwhile, is a similar meme being hosted by Book Journey this month (check out the Mailbox Monday blog to see who's hosting next month).


It's been a rough couple of weeks since my e-reader died. I've been using a cheap tablet I bought last xmas (and shelved in frustration a week or two later) to stay on top of those books that I have scheduled for various book tours, but I definitely can't read as comfortably or for as long. I am waiting anxiously (patiently went out the window after my first tablet read) to get my hands on one of the new Kobo Glo readers, so this week's haul of paperbacks couldn't have come at a better time.


The Emperor's Soul by Brandon Sanderson
The Duchess of the Shallows by Neil McGarry & Daniel Ravipinto
Faithful Shadow by Kevin Howard
Steampunk III: Steampunk Revolution by Ann VanderMeer
Shades of Souls Passed by Teresa Andrews


What's topping your shelves this week?

8 comments:

  1. I just got Faithful Shadows recently too, I can't wait to read it! Great haul!!

    You can check out my STS here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steampunk III looks great! Good luck on working out your e-reader issues...I'm having trouble with my Nook Color:(

    You can see my STS here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you have some good reading ahead of you. I'm reading Across the Universe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome bunch of books :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/09/stacking-shelves_29.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh all of those look great! I hope you enjoy all you got :)

    Here's my STS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh nice! Those are new to me but I hope toy enjoy them all!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on all the great books! Happy reading and have a great weekend! If you would like to check out my Stacking The Shelves post you can do so here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH man..best of luck on getting your new Kobo soon! I don't know WHAT I would do if mine ever died lol. Great haul, happiest reading wishes!

    Check out my STS here.

    ReplyDelete