Saturday, September 1, 2012

Stacking The Shelves and Mailbox Monday

Stacking The Shelves is a new weekly meme being hosted by Tynga over at Tynga's ReviewsStacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you've added to your shelves - physical and virtual, borrowed and bought. Mailbox Monday, meanwhile, is a similar meme being hosted by BookNAround this month (check out the Mailbox Monday blog to see who's hosting next month).


It's been a couple of weeks since I did my last post, so I've got  few titles to catch up on. Starting with the most recent arrivals, I found this on my doorstep today, courtesy of Simon & Schuster Canada:


While I had almost forgotten about requesting this one, I got approved  by Macmillan-Tor/Forge yesterday (via Netgalley)for:


Dropping into my inbox on the electronic front these past 2 weeks were:


What's topping your shelves this week?

6 comments:

  1. All your books are brand new to me this week. Interesting titles to say the least.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh nice! These are all new to me as well! Haunting Obsession looks interesting! Happy Reading!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the way the cover of Three Graves Full looks with the shovel. It's quite clever.

    Happy reading!

    My haul

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of any of these but I hope you enjoy all the books you got. Thanks for sharing and happy reading!

    MaryAnn @ Chapter by Chapter
    What we got this WEEK

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know these, I hope you enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't know these ones but I hope you'll enjoy them all. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete