Thursday, August 16, 2012

TGIF - Feature & Follow Friday

Feature & Follow Friday is a blog hop that is designed to provide some much-appreciated exposure to the bloggers participating, and to expand their following. Hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read, each of whom feature a chosen blog for the week, it's an interesting way to get to know one another.

Question of the Week: What blogger inspires you? It can be any kind, it doesn't have to be a book blog.

SQT and Jim over at Fantasy & SciFi Lovin' News & Reviews always inspire me (it's rare that I disagree with any of their picks or their reviews), along with Pat from Pat's Fantasy Hotlist (it amazes me just how plugged in he is to genre news and developments) and Joe over at Glorious Trash (just because it's nice to see somebody share my eccentric love for the pulp past).

Parajunkee also hosts a Social Hop for Facebook and Twitter, which I regularly take part in. So, if you're one of those people who aren't on Blogger, or who just don't like Google Friend Connect, it's a great way to keep in touch and follow one another.

21 comments:

  1. I chose multiple people too. I couldn't narrow it down to just one person.
    Happy FF! New follower :)
    Jennifer @ The Bawdy Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't choose just one either. Have a great weekend!

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a ton of people I would choose, but I chose one over at my FF!
    New follower :)
    Andrea @ Literary Getaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow thanks for introducing me to these blogs! I don't usually read fantasy but I still like to keep up with the news!

    Old follower!

    My F&F

    Ning @ Reading by Kindle Fire

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it's hard to pick just one person/blog, there's a lot of cool ones floating in the sphere.

    New follower
    Talk Supe FF

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've had wayyy too many bloggers inspire me over the years to be able to name them all!

    Here's my Friday Hops

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Followed!

    I love looking at other people's answers. That way, I can find new people to love too!(:

    http://simple-books.blogspot.com/2012/08/follow-friday-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the great recommendations! I love hearing about more blogs! :)

    New GFC follower! Here's My FF

    ReplyDelete
  9. It was difficult to choose this week! there are so many amazing bloggers :)

    My FF Post

    Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Heya!
    New follower here. Here's my FF.
    P.S Nice blog title! It could be a book title. ;)
    Have a great Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i am an old follower, like your blog choices, I recognize a few of them, will check them out too.
    FF Post

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm surprised I didn't know these blogs, I'll have to check them out. thanks!

    here is mine

    ReplyDelete
  13. My friends who became bloggers inspired me too.
    New follower. Follow back?
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  14. New follower!
    My FF: http://lovetoreadagoodbook.blogspot.com/2012/08/feature-and-follow-friday_17.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice answers, happy Friday.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/08/feature_17.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm a new follower! This is my first week joining in!

    Here is my post: http://booksaremylove.blogspot.com/2012/08/book-blogger-hop.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. nice answer! :D
    Old follower (x
    http://booknookgirl.blogspot.com/2012/08/tgif-follow-friday.html

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nice answer! I'm gonna have to go visit those blogs :)

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete