Saturday, August 11, 2012

Stacking The Shelves and Mailbox Monday

Stacking The Shelves is a new weekly meme being hosted by Tynga over at Tynga's ReviewsStacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you've added to your shelves - physical and virtual, borrowed and bought. Mailbox Monday, meanwhile, is a similar meme being hosted by 5 Minutes for Books this month (check out the Mailbox Monday blog to see who's hosting next month).


A good week for review titles, with the following coming my way:

by T. Aaron Payton


The Donors
by Jeffrey Wilson


Kiss of the Butterfly
by James Lyon

I also took advantage of the 40% off sale at Books on Board to pick up 2 from James Maxey (Greatshadow and Hush) and 2 from Fiona Patton (The Golden Tower & The Shining City):

15 comments:

  1. Ooh nice! These are all new to me but I hope you enjoy them all!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting books! I will have to check them out! Happy REading!

    My Letterbox Love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey i'm a new follower :).
    I haven't read any of these book so I will have to check them out. I hope you'll enjoy reading them !
    Happy reading !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh these all sound great. i hope you enjoy them.

    Stop by my my StS :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know these books but they look interesting. I hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice book loot :-) Hope you enjoy them all - and love the cover for Kiss of the Butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't know these ones but hope you'll enjoy them all.

    happy reading!

    here is mine

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Constantine Affliction looks good - haven't heard of it before either.

    Our Media Mail post is at Book Sake. –Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice mailbox!! All are "new to me" books. I hope you enjoy them all. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A nice mixture in your mailbox.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/08/mailbox-monday_13.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Interesting Mix....ENJOY!!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver’s Reviews
    http://silversolara.blogspot.com/2012/08/mailbox-monday-813.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like a full mailbox1 happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You can resist books on sale!

    Thanks for linking up at 5 Minutes for Books.

    ReplyDelete