Quantcast

Pages

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday: Seven Wonders by Adam Christopher

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:

Seven Wonders by Adam Christopher

Tony Prosdocimi lives in the bustling Metropolis of San Ventura – a city gripped in fear, a city under siege by the hooded supervillain, The Cowl.

When Tony develops super-powers and acts to take down The Cowl, however, he finds that the local superhero team Seven Wonders aren’t as grateful as he assumed they’d be. (August 28, 2012)

I'm always up for a good superhero book, and with advance praise from novelists and comic book writers alike, this looks like a winner. I've already got the ARC in hand, so here's hoping it's a good one!

8 comments:

  1. I haven't read as many super hero based books as I'd like, this one sounds like it should be awesome though! I'll definitely have to check it out!

    My WoW

    New follower :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got this one too- looks good. I've also been meaning to read "Empire State" since it came out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like an interesting book - don't read too many books with "superheroes" but this sounds like fun.

    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've not heard of this before, but I love superhero stories, so I'm definitely going to check this out. Thanks!

    Here's my WOW.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that sounds exciting!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've got this one buried under the ever increasing pile! I really enjoyed Empire State so I ought to bump it up the list :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for an amazing post.I appreciate your thoughts with this.You wanna make an excellent aspect. I think that if more individuals thought about it that way, they’d have got a better moment in time.Continuing your nice writing

    ReplyDelete