Quantcast

Pages

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Stacking The Shelves and Mailbox Monday

Stacking The Shelves is a new weekly meme being hosted by Tynga over at Tynga's ReviewsStacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you've added to your shelves - physical and virtual, borrowed and bought. Mailbox Monday, meanwhile, is a similar meme being hosted by Sassy Brit at Alternate-Read.com this month (check out the Mailbox Monday blog to see who's hosting next month).


This weekend we went on a road trip to a few used bookstores we hadn't visited in a while. Managed to find a few hidden treasures that I'd been hunting for a while.


Beyond Rejection by Justin Leiber
Twilight of the Empire by Simon R. Green
Well of Darkness by Margaret Weis & Tracy Hickman

How about you . . . what did add to the shelves this week?

7 comments:

  1. Isn't it great when you find something you have been looking for? Used bookstores can have such treasures. My new book posts are here and here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love used bookstores for that reason. It's fun to find great books :)

    Enjoy your reads!

    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found a copy of GRRM's Sandkings. It wasn't cheap, but oh so worth it. Also picked up Insomnia by Stephen King. The addiction's really kicking in, I can't get enough of the guy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love used book stores! I have a couple near me that I visit every few weeks to see what they get. =) It's so much fun, especially because the books aren't as expensive as they usually are, too.

    Happy reading! =)

    -Aneeqah @ My Not So Real Life

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually haven't heard of any of these titles, but they look really awesome so I hope you enjoy them!

    Check out my Stacking the Shelves!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOh nice! Haven't heard of those, but the used bookstores are always good for finding the classics! Haven't been to one myself in a looong time!

    Hope you enjoy your finds!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete