Quantcast

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Stacking The Shelves and Mailbox Monday

Stacking The Shelves is a new weekly meme being hosted by Tynga over at Tynga's ReviewsStacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you've added to your shelves - physical and virtual, borrowed and bought. Mailbox Monday, meanwhile, is a similar meme being hosted by Martha at Martha's Bookshelf this month (check out the Mailbox Monday blog to see who's hosting next month).


This weekend we hit the garage sales, where I managed to find a few hidden treasures that I'd been hunting for a while. Not a bad haul for $3.


Flesh by Richard Laymon
Demon Shield by Bruce King
Riptide by Preston & Child

This was a busy week for review titles as well, with the following all coming my way:

The Succubus Gift by BR Kingsolver

 
Vengeance Of The Wolf by Solitaire Parke

Cannibals of Candyland by Carlton Mellick III

How about you . . . what did add to the shelves this week?

15 comments:

  1. Love yard sales, I'm alway hunting for great books at low prices.
    Great deal and stack
    My Stack

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, found your blog over on BookBlogs, love the blog and I followed!! I would love it if you could check out my book blog to. http://readingunderthewillowtree.blogspot.co.uk/ Thanks, kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of any of these books, but they all sound really interesting and I hope you like them! :)

    Check out my Stacking the Shelves!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of any of these books but what a great haul. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOoh interesting! These are all new to me too! Hope you enjoy them all!


    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yard sales are always fascinating. You never know what might turn up!
    Thanks so much for visiting my Stacking the Shelves post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great set! The Cannibals cover is definitely interesting. Makes me want to read the book - whether it's good or not.
    My Bookish Recap

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love going on a treasure hunt at bookmarkets, yard sales or in second-hand bookstores! Happy reading!
    My new additions

    ReplyDelete
  9. I didn't know these books but I hope you'll enjoy them all!

    here is mine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yard sales are great place to get books. I visit them sometimes too. Here is my post: Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great books!

    I'm a new follower from Book Blogs Social Media Group

    Katie

    curseofthebibliophile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. The Succubus Gift sounds like a nice read :) Enjoy reading!

    Visit my mailbox.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Holy crap! I am loving the cover of Cannibals in Candyland!
    Happy reading,
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  14. All new titles to me - hope you love them!

    ReplyDelete