Saturday, May 12, 2012

Stacking The Shelves and Mailbox Monday

Stacking The Shelves is a new weekly meme being hosted by Tynga over at Tynga's ReviewsStacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you've added to your shelves - physical and virtual, borrowed and bought. Mailbox Monday, meanwhile, is a similar meme being hosted by Martha at Martha's Bookshelf this month (check out the Mailbox Monday blog to see who's hosting next month).


This week I hit the Book Riot, a charitable used book sale that runs for 4 days every May. Wasn't really expecting much, but I discovered some great finds that have been on my 'want' list for a while now:


To Wake The Dead by Richard Laymon
Thirst by Michael Cecilione
Barba Slaver by Dael Forest
Neveryóna by Samuel Delaney


The Last Ship by William Brinkley
Dragon Hunter by Charles Gallenkamp
Celestis by Paul Park

Overkill by Steven L. Shrewsbury was a Kindle freebie this week.

 

And, finally, N.K. Jemisin's The Killing Moon was a new purchase.


How about you . . . what did add to the shelves this week?

11 comments:

  1. OOh nice! Those are new to me, but I hope you enjoy all of them!

    My Stacking the Shelves will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I have heard of any of the books above. Enjoy all your new reads!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you'll be busy for a while ^^
    Happy Reading and thanks for joining Stacking The Shelves!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME HAUL! Can't wait to hear your thoughts!!!

    Happy Reading!

    Visit my STS HERE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think I know any of your books but I hope you'll enjoy them all, Happy reading!

    here is mine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaaaaaaaaarrgh. Why do I never know any of your books? ;_; I do hope you'll enjoy all of them! :D

    Patricia // My Week

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't heard of any of these books yet, but they sound really interesting and I hope you enjoy them!

    Eileen @ ***Singing and Reading in the Rain***
    Check out my Stacking the Shelves post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoy! your week of reading, nice mailbox.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/05/mailbox-monday_14.html

    ReplyDelete