Sunday, April 8, 2012

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme created by Kristi at The Story Siren. The idea of the meme is pretty simple - share the books you bought for yourself, won via a contest or first-read program, received as part of a book tour, or were provided with for the purposes of a review.

Since my wife already complains (good-naturedly, of course) about the bookshelves that have spread across two bedrooms, the pile on the floor by our bed, the pile on the stairs, and the pile in the living room, I try not to bring in too many new books, but here goes . . .


Received for review

Socialpunk by Monica Leonelle



The Hammer and the Blade by Paul Kemp



Amped by Daniel H. Wilson



The Janus Affair by Pip Ballantine


1 comment:

  1. Argh, it took me forever to stop by the IMMs this week. v_v Just wanted to say: Happy Reading! :)

    Patricia // Maybe check out my IMM, too?

    ReplyDelete