Quantcast

Pages

Monday, March 5, 2012

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well. Hosted by Sheila over at Book Journeyit's a weekly meme with the added incentive of contest for those who visit 10 or more of the participants and leave a comment telling her how many you visited.

The idea of the meme is to first post the book(s) you read last week, and then the book(s) currently being read and books you plan on finishing this week.


Last Week I Read . . .



This Week I'm Reading . . . 

Probability Angels by Joseph Devon


The Scar by Sergey Dyachenko


The Fermata by Nicholson Baker

9 comments:

  1. These are all new to me. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Not familiar with your books this week - but will have to check them out!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many books I've never heard of ... that's why I enjoy participating in this meme, finding something unexpected :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We definitely like different genres but these do look good!
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't heard of any of these titles either. Will have to look into them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haven't heard of any of these as well! Like learning about new books though! Hope you have a good reading week!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. My inner band geek likes the title of The Fermata! Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG - I thought the name Gargoyle Girls was interesting so I read your review on it. geez. While I enjoyed your review very much, I'm probably not up to reading the novel itself. I like a good twisted story, but ugh. It's a little gruesome, even for me. (lol)

    Even so, I can totally see this as a movie....
    Might even watch it with the right company. :)

    ReplyDelete