- Vintage Vinyl News has cracked one of the coolest stories in a long time, mainly that Kevin J. Anderson is working closely with Neil Peart and co. to novelize the forthcoming Rush album, Clockwork Angels.
- Topless Robot has a sneak peek at the over of IDW's upcoming (May) Doctor Who/Star Trek: The Next Generation comic crossover.
- Over at io9.com there's a great plug for Dave Delisle's custom made hockey jerseys. Yeah, I know what you're thinking, so what . . . hockey jerseys. Well, the catch is, they're custom made for the hardcore sci-fi/fantasy geek, with such designs as Battlestar Galactica, Doctor Who, Jurassic Park, Voltron (definitely my favourite), and more.
- Just for fun, io9.com also has a look at the upcoming LEGO glory of The Avengers, DC Superheroes, and Lord of the Rings. Personally, I'm looking forward to the Shelob Attacks set (complete with Shelob, Frodo, Sam, and Gollum) and the Attack at Weathertop set (complete with Aragorn, Frodo, Merry, and not just 1, but 2 Ringwraiths)
- The good folks at Tor have a nostalgic look back at another of the greatest shows ever to grace my television, Kolchak the Night Stalker.
That's it for this morning . . . happy reading!