- Over at io9.com we have a story about a new (ahem) tentacle erotica anthology called (ahem) Coming Together, Arm in Arm in Arm (insert groan here), designed to raise money for saving the world's oceans. With a title like that, you have to wonder if their motives are entirely pure and chaste, but I can't argue that it's a worthy cause.
- Also over at io9.com, we find a rather curious article to what would have been Lewis Carroll's 180th birthday, using physics to speculate on What Happens When Alice and Anti-Alice Meet?
- Last week the good folks at Flavorwire offered a peek at the 10 most expensive books in the world. This week Blastr goes on step further, offering us 15 most expensive sci-fi, fantasy and horror books, with Edgar Allan Poe, Lewis Carroll, and J. K. Rowling rounding out the top 3.
- Just for fun, Blastr also has a peek at something that's hardly new to any fanboy (Emma Peel inspired X-Men's Dark Phoenix), but I'll never pass up a chance to celebrate Diana Rigg in arguably her finest Avengers moment.
- Since we're on the topic of classic TV shows, Tor has a great look back at The Prisoner with Patrick McGoohan.
- Lastly, Pat (over at Pat's Fantasy Hotlist) has a reminder that Tad Williams' ebook promotion ends tomorrow, so grab your copy of A Stark and Wormy Knight for only $4.99 right now!
That's it for this morning . . . happy reading!